Stunning looks and really practical storage serve to make our Chinese trunks a must-have piece. The simplicity of the design means they will work beautifully in all environments and a choice of colours guarantees something to blend with your existing scheme.
Hand-painted, distressed finish.
Antiqued brass clasp and carrying handles.
Lined with Chinese patterned paper or painted to match the outside, depending on which colour you choose.
- W45 x D45 x H45cm
- Spills should be removed immediately using a clean cloth.
- If your wood furniture has a natural (e.g. Oak, untreated Elm) finish, use a good quality natural beeswax polish.
- Do not put hot dishes or cups on any surface, always use an insulated mat for protection.
- Always ensure that polishes are suitable for end use.
- Vacuum your furniture using the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner
- Use a clean, dry, absorbent cotton cloth to blot up spills as soon as they occur
- Caution those wearing clothing with transferable dyes, such as blue jeans, that the dye could transfer onto light coloured furniture.
All Weather Rattan
- Vacuum covers regularly using the upholstery attachment
- Cover your furniture in the winter months
- Wash frame with a hose
- All our chinaware is dishwasher and microwave safe
Delivery & returns
||Click and Collect - Free
Free delivery to any of our UK shops. Click for details.
||Standard Fragile Delivery - £4.98
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands): Up to 15 working days.
UK Highlands and Offshore: Up to 20 working days.
||International Fragile Delivery
Europe: £95, up to 40 working days.
USA: £95, up to 40 working days.
Rest of the world: Prices and timings vary based on location. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as you place your order to confirm details. If you would like a quotation prior to placing an order, please call +44 1235 433930.
|| Free Returns
Return your order free of charge. Click for details.